APT Medical Braidin™ hemostasis introducer with braided stainless steel structure is designed to provide a thin wall and large lumen, while maintaining excellent kink resistance, to empower you to win the first step in transradial procedures.
- Braided shaft to provide excellent kink resistance and very small outer diameter
- The thin wall design reduces the outer diameter of the sheath and minimizes patients' discomfort and pain
- Facilitates hemostasis and allows for free movement of hand
- Significantly reduced complication rates compared to Transfemoral approach
- Smooth tapered transition reduces puncture resistance and the incidence of complications
- Distal hydrophilic coating to enhance the smoothness
- Over 88 sizes from 4F-24; Sheath length variable from 7cm to 25cm