Crafted from a single-piece formed core stainless steel wire, Susrail™ Guidewire offers exceptional torque control and tactile feedback. 0.035" mainly used for the treatment of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms, dissection and other lesions.
- Stainless steel core provides excellent support and torqueability for device delivery in interventional procedures, including endovascular aortic repair
- Shapeable tip with good maneuverability
- Atraumatic tip with superior tactile feedback
- Platinum tungsten radiopaque allows clear visibility
- Distal hydrophilic coating and proximal PTFE coating for crossing lesions smoothly
* The product is not available in all countries, please contact us for more details.