APT Medical Braidin™ hemostasis introducer with braided mental mesh structure is designed to provide the thin wall and large lumen, while maintaining the excellent kink resistance, to help you win the first step in transradial procedures.
- Braided shaft to provide excellent kink resistance and very small outer diameter
- The thin wall design reduces the outer diameter of the sheath and minimizes patients' discomfort and pain
- Facilitates hemostasis and allows for free movement of hand
- Significantly reduced complication rates compared to Transfemoral approach
- Smooth tapered transition reduces puncture resistance and the incidence of complications
- Distal hydrophilic coating to enhance the smoothness
- Over eighty eight sizes from 4F-24; Sheath length variable from 7cm to 25cm